Back to: WordPress 101
In this video, you’ll learn how to use the Design Blocks in WordPress to create rich layouts with Columns Blocks, Reusable Groups, Separators, and Spacer Blocks.
In this video:
- How to use the Block Navigation to select blocks.
- How to use the Column Block to create complex layouts.
- How to create Group Blocks.
- How to create Reusable Blocks.
- Using the More Block to just show a ‘teaser’ excerpt on your main blog page, with a link to “Continue Reading.”
- Split blog posts into multiple pages using the Page Break Block.
- Using Separator Blocks to visually divide sections of content.
- Adding white space between blocks with the Spacer Block.