Back to: WordPress 101
In this video, you’ll learn how to use Widget Blocks to display your most recent posts, comments, a search bar, social icons, and more… anywhere in your pages and posts.
Widgets aren’t just for sidebars and footers anymore! Now there are a handful of widgets that you can embed into any page or post, using Widget Blocks.
In this video:
- The Archive Widget Block
- The Calendar Widget Block
- The Categories Widget Block
- The Custom HTML Widget Block
- The Latest Comments Widget Block
- The Latest Posts Widget Block
- The RSS Widget Block
- Add a search bar to any page or post with the Search Widget Block
- Add a Social Icons Widget with links to your social media profiles.
- How to use shortcodes in Gutenberg with the Shortcode Block