WPForms is one of the most popular form builder plugins for WordPress. It's been installed on more than 5 million sites! In this hour-long course, you'll learn how to install and use WPForms to create contact forms, online surveys, payment and donation forms, newsletter signup forms, or any other type of form you can imagine so you can better connect with your audience.
Other WordPress form plugins can be overwhelming to learn, bloated with unnecessary features, and hard to use. But WPForms is one of the most user-friendly WordPress form builders in the market, with a massive library of pre-built forms you can use to create forms in just a few seconds… without having to touch a line of code.
But WPForms also comes with dozens of powerful addons you can use to create even more effective forms. In this course, you'll learn how to create multi-page forms, file uploads, surveys and polls, interactive forms, custom landing pages, online payment forms, plus integratons with your favorite email marketing or CRM applications.
Plus, you'll learn how to increase form conversions to get even better results from your forms.
We partnered with the WPForms team to create this 19-part course. In just a little over an hour, you'll learn how to:
- Install and configure the WPForms plugin for WordPress.
- Use the easy drag-and-drop form builder in WPForms.
- Use conditional logic to create interactive forms.
- Set up email notifications whenever a visitor submits a form.
- Preview and embed your forms within your pages.
- View and manage form submissions.
- Protect your contact forms against spam!
- Create multi-page forms so your visitors are less overwhelmed.
- Add a file upload field to your form, so your visitors can send files to you.
- Create a survey or poll to collect feedback from your audience.
- Create “Conversational Forms” that display just one question at a time.
- Collect payments or donations using Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, or Square.
- Connect WPForms with your favorite email marketing service or CRM.
- Create an email newsletter sign-up form.
- Create user registration and guest post forms.
- Create “distraction-free” form landing pages to boost conversions.
- Boost form completion rates with the Form Abandonment addon.
- View analytics about a user's journey, geolocation, and more.
- Fix email deliverability issues using WP Mail SMTP.
- Plus much more!
Ready to get started?
Scroll down to view the course outline. Start by watching the FREE videos below, or click the button below to enroll in this course as a member!Enroll and Start Learning Now
Intro to WPForms
Next Steps with WPForms
How to Protect Your Forms Against Spam
This video shows you how to protect contact forms against spam using WPForms’ built-in anti-spam protection, reCAPTCHA, or Custom Captcha.
How to Create a Multi-Page Form
This video demonstrates how to split a form into multiple pages in WPForms, making it less overwhelming, improving the user experience, and increasing form conversions.
How to Create a File Upload Form
In this video, you’ll learn how add a file upload field to a form in WPForms so your visitors can upload files and other media through your forms.
How to Create Surveys and Polls
This video demonstrates how to create a survey or poll using WPForms to collect feedback from your audience, view statistics and results for information collected, generate reports, and share those results with your audience.
How to Create an Interactive Form
This video will show you how to create Conversational Forms that display one question at a time, more like a one-on-one conversation.
How to Collect Online Payments
In this video, you’ll learn how to create online payment forms to collect payments and donations in WordPress using WPForms and a payment gateway like Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and Square.
How to Connect WPForms to Mailchimp
This video demonstrates how to create an email newsletter signup form and connect it to your Mailchimp list — or any of the 5,000 other marketing services to which WPForms can connect.
How to Create Advanced Forms Using WPForms
This video demonstrates some of the more advanced features that are available with WPForms, including how to create custom user registration forms, accept guest posts from your visitors, and even lock your forms so they’re only accessible to certain users.
How to Create a Form Landing Page
This video demonstrates how to create distraction-free form landing pages in WPForms that will help your audience focus on completing your forms.
How to Increase Form Conversions and Drive Results
This video shows you how to increase form completion rates and boost conversions by using the Form Abandonment addon, Offline Forms, Geolocation, the User Journey addon, and MonsterInsights.