Are you looking to add a custom form to your WordPress site? If so, you may have noticed that there are dozens of form plugins for WordPress. Our recommendation? Start with WPForms, the easiest contact form plugin for WordPress.
In this 1-hour course, you’ll learn how to install and use WPForms to create contact forms, online surveys, donation or payment forms, newsletter signup forms, and just about any other type of form you can imagine.
Creating custom forms for your WordPress site shouldn’t be so difficult.
So many WordPress form plugins are bloated with unnecessary features, overwhelmingly complicated and hard to use. But WPForms is probably the most user-friendly WordPress form builder on the market, with a massive library of pre-built forms you can use to create forms in just a few seconds… without having to touch a line of code.
But WPForms also comes with dozens of powerful addons you can use to create even more effective forms. In this course, we’ll introduce you to WPForms and take you on a guided tour of all the available addons. You’ll learn how to create multi-page forms, file uploads, surveys and polls, interactive forms, custom landing pages, online payment forms, plus integratons with your favorite email marketing or CRM applications.
Plus, we’ll show you, step-by-step how to increase form conversions to get even better results from your forms!
We’re proud to have partnered with the WPForms team to create this 19-part course. By the end of this course, you'll know how to:
- Install and configure the WPForms plugin for WordPress.
- Use the easy drag-and-drop form builder in WPForms.
- Use conditional logic to create interactive forms.
- Set up email notifications whenever a visitor submits a form.
- Preview and embed your forms within your pages.
- View and manage form submissions.
- Protect your contact forms against spam!
- Create multi-page forms so your visitors are less overwhelmed.
- Add a file upload field to your form, so your visitors can send files to you.
- Create a survey or poll to collect feedback from your audience.
- Create “Conversational Forms” that display just one question at a time.
- Collect payments or donations using Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, or Square.
- Connect WPForms with your favorite email marketing service or CRM.
- Create an email newsletter sign-up form.
- Create user registration and guest post forms.
- Create “distraction-free” form landing pages to boost conversions.
- Boost form completion rates with the Form Abandonment addon.
- View analytics about a user's journey, geolocation, and more.
- Fix email deliverability issues using WP Mail SMTP.
- Plus much more!
Best of all, this new course is FREE for members!
If you already have a membership, log into your account, then visit the WPForms course description page and click the large, green button that says, “Take This Course.” That’s it! You don’t need to purchase anything else. Once you’ve enrolled in the new course, it will appear in your My Courses page.
Don’t have an All-Access Pass yet?
Purchase an All-Access Pass today and you’ll get this course, plus all of our future courses! In addition to WordPress basics, you’ll also learn how to optimize your site for search engines, sell products from your website, create custom forms, and much more. Get your All-Access Pass today!