You may not be a professional web designer who builds websites for clients. Maybe you’re a small business owner who wants to create professional-looking pages for your business website, without having to learn how to code. Or maybe you just want to create custom page layouts for your WordPress website with a simple-to-use, drag-and-drop interface.
Whether you’re looking to design professional WordPress websites, speed up your website building process, or you just want to improve your site’s design, Elementor is the tool you need to create any type of website you can imagine.
Elementor is by far the most popular website building plugin for WordPress. It enables you to build beautiful, professional websites using an intuitive visual builder. So it’s no wonder that today, Elementor powers more than 7% of the Internet with over 11 million active installs!
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our newest course: Elementor 101
We partnered with expert WordPress educator, Dave Foy, to create this 14-part introduction to Elementor. Dave is the creator of several well-known WordPress courses, including No Stress WordPress and No Fear Funnels. And we’re thrilled that he’s joined forces with WP101 to create this course.
In Elementor 101, you’ll learn how to quickly create beautiful, modern websites with complete control over every element… without writing a single line of code.
By the end of this course, you’ll know:
- How to install and activate the Elementor page builder plugin.
- How to install and activate the free Hello theme.
- The four main areas of the Elementor interface: Canvas, Widgets Menu, Settings Menu, and the Bottom Toolbar
- How to set global brand styles to save time and make future design updates a breeze.
- How to build a beautiful, modern home page in Elementor.
- The three core building blocks of Elementor: Sections, Columns, and Widgets
- How to recycle and reuse elements you’ve previously created in Elementor.
- How to create complex layouts in Elementor, using inner sections.
- How to build an attention-getting hero header for your home page in Elementor.
- How to make your pages responsive so they look great on smaller screens like tablets and mobile devices.
- How to use the Elementor Finder to build multi-page Elementor websites much quicker and easier.
- How to use Elementor templates for maximum efficiency.
- How to create a site-wide header and footer for your site in Elementor.
- Plus much more!
Includes a Free Elementor Sandbox Site!
You might find it helpful to experiment and follow along with the video tutorials in Elementor 101. But you shouldn’t have to do that on your own live site. So, we’ve included a free and private Elementor “sandbox” site you can use for up to 30 days while you take this course.
Best of all, Elementor 101 is free for WP101 members!
If you already have a WP101 membership, sign into your account, then visit the Elementor 101 course description page and click the large, green button that says, “Take This Course.” That’s it! You don’t need to purchase anything else. Once you’ve enrolled in the new course, it will appear in your My Courses page.
Don’t have an All-Access Pass yet?
Purchase an All-Access Pass today and you’ll get this course, plus all of our future courses! In addition to WordPress basics, you’ll also learn how to sell products from your website, create custom forms, and much more. Get your All-Access Pass today!